Enriching lives through Fellowship Foundation
As Fellowship Village continues to adapt and change to meet the needs and interests of its current and future residents, the Fellowship Foundation is central to this effort.
The Foundation raises funds to support and enhance FellowshipLIFE’s communities, services and programs. Your donation can be designated to support the program of your choice.
The Foundation advances the FellowshipLIFE mission and vision to transform the aging experience to empower one’s life through philanthropic support. Your support benefits our residents and older adults throughout the region through our programs, services and community enhancements. The Foundation is also committed to working in partnership with like-minded organizations in the broader community.
Partnering with you on philanthropic goals
We invite you to support the Foundation in the following ways:
- Make an individual donation that is meaningful to you
- Support the Annual Gala
- Explore a matching gift
- Commit to a pledge
- Donate your car
- Give a gift in memory or honor of a loved one
- Create a lasting legacy through a bequest
- Invest in our future through a naming opportunity
- Join the Main Stage Society
- Name a Sieminski Theater seat
If you have an area of interest that does not currently have a supporting program, the Foundation is committed to working with you to help make your vision become a reality. Learn more about how to plan your gift to the Fellowship Foundation.
The Fellowship Foundation offices are located at:
8000 Fellowship Road
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
Fellowship Foundation Board
The Fellowship Foundation Board of Trustees includes:
- Judy Pasnik, Fellowship Village resident, Board Chair
- Debbie Cmielewski, Partner, Health Care Group, Schenck, Price, Smith & King, LLP, Vice Chair
- Jon Klippel, Basking Ridge resident, Treasurer
- David Badertscher, Fellowship Village resident
- Nancy Alfano, Bernardsville resident
- Don Berlin, Fellowship Village resident
- Ken Liss, Invero Health Principal & Co-Founder
- Deidre Hart, PR and Communications Consultant
- Stanley J. Morin, FellowshipLIFE Board Chair
- Brian G. Lawrence, President and CEO, FellowshipLIFE