Back to health, back to life
Our Senior Rehabilitation services are designed to restore your health and ability to function following an injury or illness.
Licensed, professional team members are available right in the Pines Village community to provide a range of rehabilitation services and post-hospital care. From physical and occupational therapy to speech therapy, the services offered help you recover faster after surgery or illness so you can transition back to your residence at Pines Village or your private home.
Amenities to enhance your experience
Discover a personalized experience when you come to Pines Village retirement community for your rehabilitation. With dedicated 24/7 staffing, our Senior Rehabilitation Center provides:
- Private suites
- High staff-to-resident ratios
- Nurses on-site 24 hours a day
- On-site dietitian
- On-site medical care
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Personal training
- Music therapy
- Spiritual support
- Private duty and care management services available
Rehabilitation services are available for both residents of Pines Village and those who live in the surrounding area.
Comprehensive therapy services
Comprehensive physical therapy services are available in our Senior Rehabilitation Center. The physical therapists work with your physician to create a treatment plan best suited for your needs. Options can include:
- Individualized therapeutic exercise
- Strength training
- Balance training
- Chronic and acute pain management
- Massage and thermal agents
- Other treatments based on your needs
Occupational therapy helps you redevelop or learn skills for independent living. When dealing with a chronic illness, stroke, severe injury or other issue, these types of daily living skills can suffer. Our occupational therapists work with you to:
- Develop or relearn self-care skills.
- Address dysfunction of the upper extremities.
- Understand how to use (and practice using) functional aids such as wheelchairs, walkers, canes or other devices.
- Understand how equipment may need to be modified to best meet your needs.
Speech and language therapy
Speech and language therapy usually begins with an evaluation to determine whether your speech and communication capability has been impacted by injury or illness. Speech-language pathologists then work with you to regain words and communication skills or improve symptoms of any communication disorder you may have.