Short-term supportive stay
At Pines Village, we know how important it is to feel secure about the well-being of those you love.
But we also know how important it is for caregivers (family and friends) to have time for rest and renewal. A respite stay provides the support and attention your loved one needs while giving you a break to take care of yourself.
The Pines Village Respite Program provides the perfect solution for caregivers looking for short-term support that offers quality care and services for their loved one. Within our gracious and comfortable private suites in a neighborhood setting, residents in our Respite Program will enjoy:
- Private, well-appointed suites
- Trained staff available 24 hours a day
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Assistance with personal care
- Three meals served daily
- Housekeeping, linen and laundry service
- Active social program
- Scheduled transportation
- Beauty salon/barbershop on premises
- Alzheimer’s/Memory Care program
- Physical therapy and occupational therapy available on-site
Caring for a loved one is a full-time commitment that requires enormous love, unlimited patience, understanding and energy. That’s why our Pines Respite Program in Whiting, New Jersey, has become a lifeline for many caregivers who need a little time to themselves to relax and invigorate. Please contact us or fill out the form on this page to learn more about a respite stay at Pines Village.