Volunteer Opportunities at Pines Village
Make a difference as a volunteer
Volunteering at Pines Village is a wonderful way to connect with older adults, share your skills, and brighten someone’s day.
Our culture is enhanced by the talents and skills of our volunteers who assist with various activities and events within our community. Volunteers who give their time and talents also gain valuable life experiences that can be profoundly satisfying.
Give back by sharing your time and talents
Whatever your passion, you can find a rewarding opportunity at Pines Village where you will truly make a difference. Our volunteer opportunities include:
- Personal visits with residents for conversation, playing games, reading, etc.
- Sharing a special talent of yours, such as music or singing
- Walking with residents in the courtyard to enjoy the outdoors
- Assisting with arts and crafts, gardening, discussion groups, coffee hours, etc.
- Helping with teaching technology use — iPhones, iPads, Androids and computers
- Assisting with bingo and Wii bowling events
- Acting as a reception greeter
- Participating in our pet visitors program
- Offering pastoral support
- Providing companionship through our hospice program
- Offering occasional assistance with office work, e.g., data entry or filing
These are just a few of the many possible volunteer opportunities with Pines Village. Please contact us to learn more or to request a volunteer application.
Our Life Plan Community offers many opportunities within a healthcare and nonprofit setting. Volunteer hours can be used to enhance resumes or to complete internship/observation requirements for many career tracks.