Joyful living starts here
Riverwalk Village at The House of the Good Shepherd is a vibrant retirement community in Hackettstown New Jersey where you have the freedom to be your authentic self.
Enjoy endless opportunities to explore new interests and discover what inspires you.
From fitness classes and shuffleboard to live musical entertainment and happy hours, there is something for everyone to enjoy at Riverwalk Village. Gather with friends at The Lodge and enjoy the panoramic views, learn something new in a lecture series, enjoy a cozy night in your spacious apartment, or take a walk along the river or through the park.
Discover an abundance of amenities offered at Riverwalk Village at The House of the Good Shepherd:
- 15-acre scenic location surrounded by Stephens State Park
- Walking paths along the Musconetcong River
- Pet-friendly campus with a dog park
- Restaurant-style dining
- Live musical and arts entertainment
- A full schedule of social and educational events
- Fitness center
- Beauty and barber shop
- Country store
- Putting green
- Local transportation available
The House offers a range of services to help you worry less and relax more. Enjoy the freedom of a maintenance-free lifestyle with convenient services designed to make your day easier, including:
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Lawn mowing and landscaping
- Snow removal
- Trash collection