Explore volunteer opportunities with FellowshipLIFE
Volunteering in our FellowshipLIFE senior living communities provides profound satisfaction.
If you have some time to give, we have an opportunity that’s just right for you. Do you have a special skill or talent you would like to share? Perhaps providing companionship is something you enjoy. Whatever your passion, we will find you a rewarding opportunity where you will make a difference.
Give back by sharing your time and talents
Our current volunteer opportunities include:
- Personal visits with residents for conversation, playing games, reading, etc.
- Sharing a special talent of yours, such as music or singing
- Walking with residents in the courtyard to enjoy the outdoors
- Posting announcements, distributing flyers, decorating bulletin boards
- Assisting or leading various clubs and socials, such as weekly coffee socials, exercise, knitting club, choir club, reminiscence, bridge club, arts and crafts
- Assisting with transporting and accompanying residents for Thursday or Sunday morning worship services or Sunday afternoon entertainment
- Helping with teaching technology use — iPhones, iPads, Androids and computers
- Acting as a reception greeter
- Offering occasional assistance with office work, e.g., data entry or filing
- Providing companionship through our Hospice program
These are just a few of the many possible volunteer opportunities with FellowshipLIFE. To learn more or to volunteer, please contact our life enrichment coordinator using the form below or call 908-580-3919.